Grupo Antolin, one of the world’s largest supplier of automobile interiors, has presented the prizes to the winners of the Design Challenge.
Ernesto Antolin, Chairman of Grupo Antolin, has been named Illustrious Person of the Spanish Automotive Industry 2017, a distinction granted every year by the Spanish Association of Automotive Professionals (Asepa).
- María Helena Antolin, Vice-Chair of Grupo Antolin, has a long track record in the automotive industry
- She is also President of SERNAUTO, a post in which she plays an important role in the industry in Spain
- The Antolín family founded Grupo Antolin in the 1950s and have owned it since its creation.
- The judging panel unanimously agreed to award it this prize, which will be presented at a special gala event to be held on December 10
- The Corporate Dragon is the most relevant award for the contributions of a business leader in various fields and recognizes the achievements company made in China
- From 2011 to 2014, GA doubled its workforce and multiplied its revenue by 3
- GA China shows its commitment to stay and develop continuously in China, the biggest automotive market in the world