- The facilities are equipped with the most advanced technology and will be the company’s lead center for lighting electronics.
- They are looking for technical solutions that improve life on board the vehicle regarding new intelligent functions, air quality and the cooling of electronics.
- It will launch technological challenges in collaboration with ennomotive to seek solutions to processes and products.
- The Cuautitlan factory will supply doors and instrument panels to the electric car that Ford will produce in this country.
- Mobility of the future is an area that will provide opportunities for business for Grupo Antolin, which has projects to supply components to 32 electric cars.
- The companies will develop integrated lighting products with high electronic content.
- Through this collaboration, both partners will enhance its expertise and technological offer in integrated lighting systems and provide automakers with state-of-art interior components with the latest in-built lighting solutions.
- 1 of 47
- siguiente ›