Our clients know that the interior plays a decisive role in the purchasing decision and even overlooked components will make a big difference. Sun visors, an almost 100-year-old product, have not evolved much in decades. Grupo Antolin, as one of leading suppliers in this field, is working in a solution that will revolutionize the look and functionally of the sun visors.
Prototyping is a key step in the development and manufacturing process. At Antolin, we have one of the most experienced and efficient headliner prototype workshops in the industry that hast led us to be recognized as the leaders in the overhead function.
- Currently, all the company's plants are operating whilst strictly applying the prevention protocol. Revenue in July has performed positively.
- Antolin has improved its financial position by securing new loans within the framework of the COVID-19 financial support plans implemented by the Governments of Spain, France and the United Kingdom.
- The company is proceeding with its strategy through the opening of the R&D center in China that includes an advanced electronics laboratory to provide better customer service.
Grupo Antolin has installed a new photovoltaic facility at its Burgos headquarters. The facility will generate renewable electricity to meet the building's energy needs. Antolin thus advances in its plans to turn the headquarters into a sustainable building.
- The agreement strengthens Antolin’s new Electronic Systems Business Unit, a key pillar to consolidate the company as a global provider of technological solutions for automotive interiors.
- With Antolin’s support, the German electronics company will continue with its expansion plans and the development of an advanced engineering hub in Murcia (Spain), the aim of which is to establish an industry benchmark in the country.
- The agreement confirms Grupo Antolin's unequivocal commitment to talent. The Spanish company will have a large team of engineers specialized in electronics at a vital moment of transformation for the automotive industry.
- 1 of 53
- siguiente ›