- The Cuautitlan factory will supply doors and instrument panels to the electric car that Ford will produce in this country.
- Mobility of the future is an area that will provide opportunities for business for Grupo Antolin, which has projects to supply components to 32 electric cars.
- The companies will develop integrated lighting products with high electronic content.
- Through this collaboration, both partners will enhance its expertise and technological offer in integrated lighting systems and provide automakers with state-of-art interior components with the latest in-built lighting solutions.
Grupo Antolin, one of the largest manufacturers of vehicle interiors in the world, will collaborate with Unicef in the campaign A name, a Life as part of its traditional Christmas Card Drawing Contest.
- The company enters into a strategic partnership with Walter Pack to develop integrated products with state of the art technology.
- Acquires a 40% stake in the company specializing in the design and production of high-quality decorative surfaces and parts.
Grupo Antolin, one of the largest manufacturers of vehicle interiors in the world, achieved sales of €3,794 million in the first nine months of 2018, compared to €3,750 million in the same period the year before (+1.2%). Without the effect of currency fluctuations, sales increased 4.9%.
- 1 of 47
- siguiente ›