- Entrepreneurs Rocío Hervella and Montse Martí also receive an award
- The company buys Haselbeck, a plastic injection mould maker based in Germany, to strengthen the R&D+i into its production processes.
- Grupo Antolin, one of the largest manufacturers of vehicle interiors in the world, achieved sales of €2,602 million in the first six months of 2018, compared to €2,594 million in the same period the year before.
Grupo Antolin, one of the largest manufacturers of vehicle interiors in the world, celebrated the opening of its new factory in Shenyang (China). The company is consolidating its presence in the world's largest car market in order to offer the best service to its customers.
Ernesto Antolin, chairman of Grupo Antolin, has been awarded with the Cecale de Oro 2017 Award. These awards are given by the Confederation of Business Organizations of Castile-Leon (CECALE) to recognize the regional entrepreneurs who are an example of commitment and dedication to their sectors.
- EIB supports Grupo Antolin's innovation investments with a EUR 100m loan
- The agreement will help the company to implement its RDI strategy to develop new solutions for vehicle interiors
- The investments will be made in Spain, Germany and France and will make it possible to create highly skilled jobs
- 1 of 45
- siguiente ›