- The Dual Trade School is born from the commitment to becoming a training reference and a center for innovation for the future of Grupo Antolin.
- Grupo Antolin has invested 2.5 million Euros in this school, with an expected capacity of 50 students, and with more than 1,300 square meters for training and innovation activities.
- The Chairman of the Company, Ernesto Antolin, the Vice Chair, María Helena Antolin, and the CEO, Jesús Pascual, attended the event, as well as the President of Junta de Castilla y León, Juan Vicente Herrera, the Employment Minister, Carlos Javier Fernández Carriedo, and the Mayor of Burgos, Francisco Javier Lacalle, among other authorities.
- The sales of the company for the first quarter of the year – between January 1 and March 31 – reached 1,411 million Euros, representing an increase of 8% compared to the same period in the previous year.
- The EBITDA of Grupo Antolin in the first quarter stood at 158 million Euros, with an increase of 10% compared to the same period in the previous year.
- The EBIT reached 112 million Euros, 13% higher.
Grupo Antolin launches the I Design Challenge for the development of the interior for the car of the future
- This award to innovation, creativity and talent is part of Grupo Antolin's commitment to these three areas of their activities
- Grupo Antolin has been consolidated as a growth, innovation and leadership platform in the industry of manufacture of car interiors
- The proposal that best represents the concept of the interior for the car of the future will receive an award of €10,000
Grupo Antolin issues 400 million Euros in 7-year senior secured notes with a yearly fixed interest rate of 3.25%, the lowest for an issue of its category from a Spanish company
- The company has improved its financing cost by 1.5%
- The successful integration of Magna Interiors has been key to improving Grupo Antolin’s financial structure and achieving a more competitive pricing
Grupo Antolin reached 5.2 billion Euros of sales in 2016 and announces a record investment of more than 380 million euros in 2017
- In 2016, it achieved an EBITDA of 521 million euros and an EBIT of 339 million euros, with increases by 34% and 27%, respectively
- "During 2016 we consolidated as a platform of growth, innovation and leadership in the manufacture of the car interiors. Over last year we were present in 42 out of 154 launches that took place worldwide, almost one in three", stated Ernesto Antolin, Chairman of Grupo Antolin
- The figure of investment announced for 2017 will be intended, mainly, to open new plants in the U.S. and China, as well as the maintenance of the effort that takes place annually in R&D&I