Grupo Antolin, one the world’s largest supplier of automobile interiors, reached sales of 3,750 million euros in the first nine months of the year, representing an increase of 1.2% compared to the same period in the previous year. The EBITDA for Grupo Antolin stood at 353 million euros in the first nine months of the year.
Grupo Antolin, one of the world's largest manufacturers of automobile interiors, continues to expand the Dual Trade Program. Grupo Antolin’s Dual Trade School in Burgos has started a new training edition with the professional certificate “Operations of Thermoplastic Polymer Transformation”. The 11 young people selected will be trained for one year to work as production specialist operators in Grupo Antolin.
- Grupo Antolin, one of the world's largest manufacturers of automobile interiors, has renewed its support for the career of the driver from Burgos Cristina Gutiérrez.
- The company will therefore be the main sponsor of the sportswoman, who has joined the ranks of promising young drivers in the world of motor racing.
- Grupo Antolin, one the world’s largest supplier of car interiors, reaches sales of 2,594 million euros in the first six months of the year, representing an increase of 2,2% compared to the same period in the previous year.
- The EBITDA of Grupo Antolin in the first half period stood at 268 million euros and the EBIT reached 183 million. The figures doesn’t include the Business Unit of Seats, after being sold on April 28th.
- The results reflects the relevant investments planned this year and the launch of new products in some factories. Grupo Antolin has launched the biggest investment program in its history: 900 million euros over the next three years.
- The Dual Trade School is born from the commitment to becoming a training reference and a center for innovation for the future of Grupo Antolin.
- Grupo Antolin has invested 2.5 million Euros in this school, with an expected capacity of 50 students, and with more than 1,300 square meters for training and innovation activities.
- The Chairman of the Company, Ernesto Antolin, the Vice Chair, María Helena Antolin, and the CEO, Jesús Pascual, attended the event, as well as the President of Junta de Castilla y León, Juan Vicente Herrera, the Employment Minister, Carlos Javier Fernández Carriedo, and the Mayor of Burgos, Francisco Javier Lacalle, among other authorities.