- EIB supports Grupo Antolin's innovation investments with a EUR 100m loan
- The agreement will help the company to implement its RDI strategy to develop new solutions for vehicle interiors
- The investments will be made in Spain, Germany and France and will make it possible to create highly skilled jobs
Grupo Antolin, one of the largest manufacturers of vehicle interiors in the world, celebrated the opening of its new factory in Shelby (Michigan). With this new center, Grupo Antolin strengthens its industrial presence in USA.
- The company launched 32 new projects, 68% more than in the same period of 2017.
- New factory in China to supply door panels to Geely-Volvo.
- New joint venture to expand the window regulators business in China. It is the first industrial implementation of this activity in China.
- This press release is not for distribution or release in or into the United States, Australia, Canada or Japan, or in any other jurisdiction in which offers or sales would be prohibited by applicable law.
- Grupo Antolin, one of the world’s largest supplier of automobile interiors, has successfully completed a senior bond issue to improve its financial structure and achieve more competitive costs.
- The company issues 250 million euros in 8-year senior secured notes with a yearly fixed interest rate of 3.375%.
Grupo Antolin is continuing to consolidate its position as one of the world’s largest supplier of automobile interiors. The company’s sales reached 5,037 million euros in 2017, compared to 4,982 million in 2016.