- In 2016, it achieved an EBITDA of 521 million euros and an EBIT of 339 million euros, with increases by 34% and 27%, respectively
- "During 2016 we consolidated as a platform of growth, innovation and leadership in the manufacture of the car interiors. Over last year we were present in 42 out of 154 launches that took place worldwide, almost one in three", stated Ernesto Antolin, Chairman of Grupo Antolin
- The figure of investment announced for 2017 will be intended, mainly, to open new plants in the U.S. and China, as well as the maintenance of the effort that takes place annually in R&D&I
Grupo Antolin reached 5.2 billion Euros of sales in 2016 and announces a record investment of more than 380 million euros in 2017
Grupo Antolin divests its seating and metal business unit to focus its growth strategy on key businesses with international presence
- Grupo Antolin today announced the divestiture of its Seating and Metal Business Unit to Lear Corporation, a leading global supplier of automotive seating and electrical systems.
- The transaction is consistent with Grupo Antolin’s growth strategy, which focuses on existing business units with solid market shares and international presence.
- The purpose of the agreement is to help recent graduates to enter the labor market through post-graduate grants and research assistant contracts.
- Ernesto Antolin, Chairman of Grupo Antolin, and Manuel Pérez Mateos, President of the University of Burgos (UBU), signed the document in the Group's head office.
- Grupo Antolin and the General Foundation of the University of Burgos have been working together on research projects since 2001.
- This 22nd edition of the Grupo Antolin Children's Drawing Competition has attracted a record level of participation for this competition, with 1,526 children taking part.
- For the fifth year running, Grupo Antolin has worked with Unicef through the initiative “A drawing = A smile”, raising a total of €11,000.
- The prize-giving ceremony was attended by more than 400 people where those attending each contributed a kilogram of sugar to help the Burgos Food Bank.
His Majesty King Felipe VI of Spain awards José Antolin the Kingdom of Spain Entrepreneurial Career Award
- Grupo Antolin has gone from being a small workshop in Burgos to a multinational company operating in 26 countries with a workforce of over 28,000 employees.
- A commitment to innovation while maintaining the company’s traditional roots have been the cornerstones to its development.
- “We support local companies in their internationalization efforts, opening up new opportunities and strengthening their future viability,” noted the vice-president of Grupo Antolin.