- The agreement includes the use of Coretech, a recycled product from car overhead manufacturing, in infrastructure construction and refurbishment for social purposes.
- Grupo Antolin is one of the first Spanish companies in the automotive industry to reach an agreement of this kind to achieve Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development Goals.
- Grupo Antolin has been a member of the Global Compact as a founding partner and signatory since the formation of the Global Compact Network Spain in 2004.
Grupo Antolin and the ONU SDG Fund sign a protocol to promote the Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development
- August 31 saw the first anniversary of the acquisition of the interiors division of Magna
- The company has won the most important order in its history: the door panels for the Dodge RAM
- María Helena Antolin, Vice-Chair of Grupo Antolin, has a long track record in the automotive industry
- She is also President of SERNAUTO, a post in which she plays an important role in the industry in Spain
- Grupo Antolin is established in the United Kingdom since the beginning of the 90’s, and has over 3,000 employees.
- Currently, Grupo Antolin is present in 90% of the cars produced in UK.
- The new plant, located in Sanand, produces overhead systems, sunvisors and plastic parts for customers such as Ford and Tata.
- Grupo Antolin now has 1,300 employees in India who work in five factories, two Just in Time centers and a sales office.
- The results for the first quarter confirm the positive evolution of the business after the acquisition of the interiors division of Magna.