- The purpose of the agreement is to help recent graduates to enter the labor market through post-graduate grants and research assistant contracts.
- Ernesto Antolin, Chairman of Grupo Antolin, and Manuel Pérez Mateos, President of the University of Burgos (UBU), signed the document in the Group's head office.
- Grupo Antolin and the General Foundation of the University of Burgos have been working together on research projects since 2001.
- This 22nd edition of the Grupo Antolin Children's Drawing Competition has attracted a record level of participation for this competition, with 1,526 children taking part.
- For the fifth year running, Grupo Antolin has worked with Unicef through the initiative “A drawing = A smile”, raising a total of €11,000.
- The prize-giving ceremony was attended by more than 400 people where those attending each contributed a kilogram of sugar to help the Burgos Food Bank.
His Majesty King Felipe VI of Spain awards José Antolin the Kingdom of Spain Entrepreneurial Career Award
- Grupo Antolin has gone from being a small workshop in Burgos to a multinational company operating in 26 countries with a workforce of over 28,000 employees.
- A commitment to innovation while maintaining the company’s traditional roots have been the cornerstones to its development.
- “We support local companies in their internationalization efforts, opening up new opportunities and strengthening their future viability,” noted the vice-president of Grupo Antolin.
- The integration of the cockpit division and the new plants are the main revenue generators
- The company’s geographical diversity allows it to absorb a certain slowdown in the sector’s growth rates
Grupo Antolin and the ONU SDG Fund sign a protocol to promote the Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development
- The agreement includes the use of Coretech, a recycled product from car overhead manufacturing, in infrastructure construction and refurbishment for social purposes.
- Grupo Antolin is one of the first Spanish companies in the automotive industry to reach an agreement of this kind to achieve Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development Goals.
- Grupo Antolin has been a member of the Global Compact as a founding partner and signatory since the formation of the Global Compact Network Spain in 2004.