GRUPO ANTOLIN IRAUSA, S.A., with registered office in Burgos, at Carretera Madrid-Irún, Km. 244,8 (SPAIN), which is registered at the Burgos Commercial Registry, in volume 182, book 102 of companies section 3, sheet 133, page 1960 with employer identification number A09092305 (“THE COMPANY”) is the owner of this Site (www.grupoantolin.com).
THE COMPANY informs You that this document reflects the policy followed by THE COMPANY. This policy has been designed in strict compliance with personal data protection legislation, that is, among others, Personal Data Protection Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999 (the “LOPD”), Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, 2006 approving the implementing regulations of the LOPD (“Implementing Regulations 1720/2007”).
Collection of Personal Data
THE COMPANY does not compile personal data of Site Users without their consent. Users may browse the Site anonymously should they so choose.
THE COMPANY will only possess personal data of Users who voluntarily provide said data through the Site, using the means established for this purpose (registration questionnaires, e-mails to THE COMPANY, etc.). Only if Users so wish and always voluntarily, will their personal data be disclosed to THE COMPANY.
Data provided voluntarily by You in this manner, may be included in an automated filing system, registered under the ownership of THE COMPANY. Consequently, Users who provide THE COMPANY with their personal data expressly accept the processing of said data, in order to enable THE COMPANY to provide its business services.
The personal data You provide to THE COMPANY, may be stored in databases owned exclusively by THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY shall be responsible for all technical, organizational and security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information stored therein, in accordance with the LOPD and Implementing Regulations 1720/2007.
Communications between Users and THE COMPANY do not use a secure channel and the data transferred is not encrypted. Consequently, You are asked not to send personal data that may be considered especially protected data under article 7 of the LOPD (personal data revealing ideology, union membership, religion, beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, sex life or health), since security measures applicable to a non-secure channel make this inadvisable. Consequently, any data such as this that You send will be eliminated immediately without being processed.
Purpose of the data processing
Personal data provided voluntarily by Users will only be used for the specific purpose indicated on the questionnaire provided to obtain such data and will always be used for the lawful purposes related to THE COMPANY’s business activity. The data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be used for the purposes for which it was obtained, of which You were expressly informed at the time it was collected.
Users who voluntarily provide their data to THE COMPANY via the Site expressly agree that said personal data may be used to send them commercial information on new features, products and services of THE COMPANY, in strict compliance with current legislation in force on commercial communications in information society services.
Disclosure of Data
Users who voluntarily provide their data to THE COMPANY via the Site, expressly consent to the disclosure of such data between THE COMPANY and related legal entities, whose particulars are provided on Site’s Legal Notice. Such disclosure will always comply with data protection legislation, in particular regarding the purpose of the disclosure, which shall to be comply with purposes that are directly related to the activities for which the data were collected .
The data collected shall always be processed in accordance with the legal provisions in force on personal data protection.
It is possible that third parties may have access to automated filing systems owned by THE COMPANY containing personal data, in the course of providing hosting services and maintenance services of the Site and THE COMPANY’s IT systems. However such access shall comply with article 12 of the LOPD, in relation to data access on behalf of third parties.
Quality of data: rights of access, objection, rectification and cancellation
THE COMPANY undertakes to permanently update all personal data provided voluntarily by You, so that your identity and personal details are accurate. Therefore You may at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, if necessary cancel the personal data supplied to THE COMPANY, by writing to THE COMPANY at the following address email@example.com.
Cookies are files that websites store on users’ computers to collect information about how they use the site, in order to improve the browsing experience, set up aspects such as site language, region, performance analysis, advertising, etc.
Types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These are designed to compile and store data while a user accesses a website and are deleted from the user’s device.
- Persistent cookies: This type of cookie is saved on the device and can be accessed and processed for a specific period by the controller of the cookie; this period ranges from a few minutes to a few years.
Cookies can also be:
- First party cookies: cookies set by the website you are visiting.
- Third party cookies: cookies received when browsing a site, which have been set by a third party hosted on the site.
Finally, depending on their purpose, it is possible to differentiate between the following types of cookies:
- For technical purposes: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website. They are also known as “strictly necessary” cookies. They control traffic from a server to multiple users, identify users, and allow them to access the system, etc.
- Customization: These cookies allow users to set up aspects such as the language in which they wish to view the site or set the region.
- Performance: These cookies enable the number of visits and browsing criteria of the different areas of the site to be tracked anonymously.
- Advertising: These cookies enable effective settings to be included in the advertising offered on the website. • Behavioral advertising: These cookies enable effective settings to be included in the advertising offered on website, based on browsing behavior.
Types of cookies that are used on the Site
The Site uses the following cookies:
- Third party cookies
- _ga, _gat. Technical Cookie from third party (Google), used to distinguish users. Persistent Cookie, expires in 2 years.
- __stid, __stdstillery, __uset. Technical Cookie from third party (ShareThis), used to share links in social networks.
- __stid. Persistent Cookie, expires in 1 year.
- __stdstillery,__uset. Persistent Cookie, expires in 1 day.
- First party cookies
- cookie-agreed. Cookie that allows to know if the user has accepted the Cookies Policy. Persistent Cookie, expires in 3 months.
- Cookies generated by the Content Management Server
adaptive_image. Session Cookie which returns the size of the images for each device.
- Specific Cookies for the Suppliers Portal
sesion. Session Cookie that stores the user profile information in the Suppliers Portal during navigation. Persistent Cookie during the session.
ASPSESSIONID. Session Cookie generated by the web server that generates a unique ID for each session. Persistent Cookie during the user session with the server.
As indicated in the pop-up window of your browser the first time you access the Site, by using this Site you consent to the installation and use of the above cookies , for the period of time indicated and under the conditions contained in this cookies policy. However, you may withdraw your consent to the installation of cookies at any time. To do so, you must eliminate the cookies stored on your device (computer or mobile phone) by making the appropriate adjustments to your browser.
Disabling and blocking cookies
We inform you that since cookies are not necessary for the use of our Site, You may block or disable them by setting your browser to reject all or some of them. Most browsers allow you to set your device so that that you know when new cookies have been sent to your device, or reject them by default. If you reject them you can continue to use our Site, but please be aware that some services may be limited and therefore your experience will be less satisfactory.
Changes to the cookies policy
We recommend that you visit this Cookies Policy each time you access the Site. The contents may vary in the future to bring them into line with legal requirements or the cookies we are using at any given time. In any event, we will let you know when we change our Cookies Policy substantially so that you can keep up to date at all times with the current version.