GRUPO ANTOLIN IRAUSA, S.A., with registered office in Burgos, at Carretera Madrid-Irún, Km. 244,8 (SPAIN), which is registered at the Burgos Commercial Registry, in volume 182, book 102 of companies section 3, sheet 133, page 1960 with employer identification number A09092305 (“THE COMPANY”) is the owner of this Site (www.grupoantolin.com).
THE COMPANY informs you that this document reflects the policy followed by THE COMPANY. This policy has been designed in strict compliance with personal data protection legislation, that is, among others, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation).
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
THE COMPANY does not compile personal data of Site Users without their consent. Users may browse the Site anonymously should they so choose.
THE COMPANY will only possess personal data of Users who voluntarily provide said data through the Site, using the means established for this purpose (registration questionnaires, e-mails to THE COMPANY, etc.). Only if Users so wish and always voluntarily, will their personal data be disclosed to THE COMPANY.
Consequently, Users who provide THE COMPANY with their personal data expressly accept the processing of said data, in order to enable THE COMPANY to provide its business services.
DATA PROTECTION – RELATED POLICIES
There are various sections of the website in which your personal data may be collected, subject to prior information and in strict compliance with Spanish and European data protection legislation. If you belong to any of the categories indicated below, please click on the link indicated in each case in order to obtain information on the processing of your personal data:
- If you are a Grupo Antolín contact person for a client, provider, investor, media outlet or public agency, click here;
- If you are a Grupo Antolín contact person for a service provider and use the online service provider management tool, click here;
- If you are a Grupo Antolín contact person for a current or potential investor of Grupo Antolín and have asked to be included on the investor financial information distribution list, click here;
- If you are a candidate for a job with Grupo Antolín and intend to upload/have uploaded your CV and professional information to the tool for receipt of job candidate information, click here;
- If you intend to use/have used the Grupo Antolín transparency channel, click here;
QUALITY OF DATA: USER RIGHTS
THE COMPANY undertakes to permanently update all personal data provided voluntarily by You, so that your identity and personal details are accurate.
Therefore You may at any time exercise the rights to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, portability, and object, supplied to THE COMPANY, by writing to THE COMPANY to the address indicated in the reference of "THE COMPANY" or using the following contact mailbox prepared for that purpose, privacy mailbox.
It is recommended that users provide all the information about the services that use or have used and, if applicable, specify the right that wish to exercise, in order to adequately attend to your request.
The User shall have the right to make a complaint or claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) and to the department responsible for data protection of "THE COMPANY" at the address (formulario de contacto).
Cookies are files that websites store on users’ computers to collect information about how they use the site, in order to improve the browsing experience, set up aspects such as site language, region, performance analysis, advertising, etc.
Types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These are designed to compile and store data while a user accesses a website and are deleted from the user’s device.
- Persistent cookies: This type of cookie is saved on the device and can be accessed and processed for a specific period by the controller of the cookie; this period ranges from a few minutes to a few years.
Cookies can also be:
- First party cookies: cookies set by the website you are visiting.
- Third party cookies: cookies received when browsing a site, which have been set by a third party hosted on the site.
Finally, depending on their purpose, it is possible to differentiate between the following types of cookies:
- For technical purposes: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website. They are also known as “strictly necessary” cookies. They control traffic from a server to multiple users, identify users, and allow them to access the system, etc.
- Customization: These cookies allow users to set up aspects such as the language in which they wish to view the site or set the region.
- Performance: These cookies enable the number of visits and browsing criteria of the different areas of the site to be tracked anonymously.
- Advertising: These cookies enable effective settings to be included in the advertising offered on the website. • Behavioral advertising: These cookies enable effective settings to be included in the advertising offered on website, based on browsing behavior.
Types of cookies that are used on the Site
The Site uses the following cookies:
- Third party cookies
- _ga, _gat. Technical Cookie from third party (Google), used to distinguish users. Persistent Cookie, expires in 2 years.
- __stid, __stdstillery, __uset. Technical Cookie from third party (ShareThis), used to share links in social networks.
- __stid. Persistent Cookie, expires in 1 year.
- __stdstillery,__uset. Persistent Cookie, expires in 1 day.
- First party cookies
- cookie-agreed. Cookie that allows to know if the user has accepted the Cookies Policy. Persistent Cookie, expires in 3 months.
- Cookies generated by the Content Management Server
adaptive_image. Session Cookie which returns the size of the images for each device.
- Specific Cookies for the Suppliers Portal
sesion. Session Cookie that stores the user profile information in the Suppliers Portal during navigation. Persistent Cookie during the session.
ASPSESSIONID. Session Cookie generated by the web server that generates a unique ID for each session. Persistent Cookie during the user session with the server.
As indicated in the pop-up window of your browser the first time you access the Site, by using this Site you consent to the installation and use of the above cookies , for the period of time indicated and under the conditions contained in this cookies policy. However, you may withdraw your consent to the installation of cookies at any time. To do so, you must eliminate the cookies stored on your device (computer or mobile phone) by making the appropriate adjustments to your browser.
Disabling and blocking cookies
We inform you that since cookies are not necessary for the use of our Site, You may block or disable them by setting your browser to reject all or some of them. Most browsers allow you to set your device so that that you know when new cookies have been sent to your device, or reject them by default. If you reject them you can continue to use our Site, but please be aware that some services may be limited and therefore your experience will be less satisfactory.
Changes to the cookies policy
We recommend that you visit this Cookies Policy each time you access the Site. The contents may vary in the future to bring them into line with legal requirements or the cookies we are using at any given time. In any event, we will let you know when we change our Cookies Policy substantially so that you can keep up to date at all times with the current version.