This website uses a technology called "cookies" in order to be able to collect information about the use of the website owned by “THE COMPANY".
Cookies are files that web pages store in the browser of the user who visits them, in order to store data that can be used and retrieved to facilitate and improve web browsing, configure aspects such as the language of the page, regional settings, performance analysis, advertising, etc.
Types of cookies:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user is navigating a website, and is not registered on the user's disk.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years
Also, cookies can be:
- First-party: these are cookies generated by the website itself that is being visited.
- Third-party: these are cookies that are received when you browse that website, but have been generated by a third service that is hosted on it.
Finally, depending on their purpose, the following cookies can be differentiated:
- Techniques (Required): They are necessary for the operation of the website, so it is not possible to disable them. These types of cookies are also necessary to perform certain actions that you request as a user, so they cannot be disabled.
- Analytics: They allow the monitoring and analysis of behavior on the web in order to improve the user experience and solve errors or incidents related to navigation. Data analysis is carried out anonymously and aggregated.
TYPE OF COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THE WEBSITE
The website uses the following cookies:
- • Third-party cookies:
- _ga, _gat. Third-party technical cookie (Google), used to distinguish users. Persistent cookie, expires after 2 years.
- __stid, __stdstillery, __uset. Third-party technical cookie (ShareThis), used to share links on social networks._ __stdstillery, __uset. Persistent cookie, expires a day
- Cookies propias:
- cookie-agreed. Cookie that allows you to know that you have accepted the cookies policy. Persistent cookie, expires after 3 months.
cookie-agreed-version.Indicate the version of the acceptance of cookies. 3 months.
cookie-agreed-categories. These cookies are created to store your cookie preferences.
- 4. Cookies generated by the content manager:
- adaptive_image. Session cookie that adapts the size of the images for each device size.
- 5. Provider Portal-specific cookies:
- Session. Session cookie that stores user profile information within the provider portal during navigation. Cookie that persistent during the session.
- ASPSESSIONID. A session cookie generated by the web server that generates a unique ID for each session. Persistent cookie during the user's session with the server.
DISABLE AND BLOCK COOKIES
If you click the “Accept all” of the banner, you will be allowing the use of all cookies.
You may also choose not to use all cookies except those necessary. In your browser settings, you can change your preferences settings to ensure that certain cookies are disabled or blocked. Most browsers give you an explanation of how to do this in the so-called 'help function'. However, if you block cookies, you may not be able to enjoy all the technical features that our website has to offer and may adversely affect your user experience.
In addition, you can allow, block or delete these cookies through the settings of your internet browser