- The project, which also includes Maxi Industries and the startup Aenium Engineering, investigates a new concept of air filter membrane with the aim of demonstrating its effectiveness against viruses and bacteria.
- The company is working on solutions that improve the conditions of health, safety and comfort inside the vehicle.
Grupo Antolin and CTAG launch the Mixed Unit insAI with the objective of researching intelligent and innovative solutions for monitoring the occupants of a vehicle, in order to contribute to guaranteeing safety and improving the user experience and comfort. This type of solutions will be applied in the fields of safety and automated driving, comfort and health.
- The pilot edition of the Dual Training Program in Automotive Electronics has been launched with the participation of seven engineers who have been hired for the Electronic Systems Business Unit.
- The young people will work on electronic projects of the company, while receiving training from ITCL and Grupo Antolin professionals.
- The company continues to be committed to attracting and developing talent, which is key to leading, from the vehicle interior, the transformation that the automotive industry is undergoing.
Our clients know that the interior plays a decisive role in the purchasing decision and even overlooked components will make a big difference. Sun visors, an almost 100-year-old product, have not evolved much in decades. Grupo Antolin, as one of leading suppliers in this field, is working in a solution that will revolutionize the look and functionally of the sun visors.
Prototyping is a key step in the development and manufacturing process. At Antolin, we have one of the most experienced and efficient headliner prototype workshops in the industry that hast led us to be recognized as the leaders in the overhead function.
- 1 of 54
- siguiente ›