When you are one of the top automotive suppliers, you have to be able to reinvent yourself time and again. You need to be innovative, creative and up to the current trends. Consequently, back in 2018 Grupo Antolin decided to partner with Walter Pack, a leader in decorative technical surfaces and parts.
Improving people's lives on board has always been a goal for Grupo Antolin. Today more than ever our efforts are devoted to transform the interior into a safer and healthier space.
Grupo Antolin and its employees are helping to fight the COVID-19 pandemic. To face this global health emergency, it is essential that we all come together and support each other to protect the health and safety of the population.
- The company complies with the requirements of the international standards UNE 19601 and ISO/UNE 37001.
- It is the first Spanish multinational company in the automotive industry to achieve these certifications.
- Driver and Occupancy Monitoring technology has numerous applications in enhancing driver and passenger safety and experience.
- The two companies will showcase the integrated interior and Driver Sense (driver monitoring system) at CES.
- This partnership consolidates Grupo Antolin’s position as a global supplier of automotive interior technology solutions.
- 1 of 51
- siguiente ›