- The Shanghai-based JV will develop and promote integrated added-value electronic products and systems for the vehicle among OEMs in China.
- Through this cooperation, both partners will benefit from commercial and technical synergies and enhance the electronic engineering capabilities to position as a leading integrated electronics player in China.
- Alvaro Sanz, who holds a Master's Degree in Styling and Automotive Concept Design, is the winner of all categories.
- The second edition has had a significant participation with more than 300 people from 15 different countries.
- The design school Collage for Creative Studies has received an extraordinary mention for the high participation of its students.
- The alliance is aimed at creating state-of-the-art solutions for safer, connected cars.
- Connected car technology can offer drivers a unique experience by providing information about their vehicle, the roads, and their surroundings.
The automotive industry is living in a new era marked by sustainable mobility, digitization, connectivity and technological development. Grupo Antolin is transforming its business to lead this change from the car’s interior and consolidate itself as a pioneering and undisputed leader in the sector.
- It showcases its two new virtual Concept Cars, which capture its vision of the car interior of the future, as well as a wide range of cutting-edge solutions and technologies.
- 1 of 54
- next ›