- The proposed solution reduces energy consumption related to passenger heating by up to 70%, providing users with greater thermal comfort than traditional systems.
- The technology uses heating surfaces that provide thermal comfort through infrared radiation from the surface.
Grupo Antolin develops an intelligent thermal comfort system for electric vehicles with a greater energy efficiency
- Grupo Antolin creates an experience that fully embodies the vehicle’s character through a flexible interior space, lighting solutions and new morphing shapes.
- The concept which displays state of the art solutions that enrich the user experience inside a vehicle is mainly targeted to the North American market.
- The company will donate to UNICEF within the framework of the COVAX project, two solar-energy-powered refrigerators for health centers and 162,455 portable refrigerators for COVID-19 vaccine distribution in rural communities.
- COVAX is the most important logistics and health operation in history to facilitate access to the COVID-19 vaccine for countries with lower resources.
Grupo Antolin has reported sales revenue of €2,905 million in the first nine months of 2021, compared to €2,612 million for the same period a year earlier (+11.2%).
- The polyurethane (PU) headliner’s substrate is manufactured with a Wet PU process that involves materials made from urban & post-consumer plastic waste and end of life tires.
- Towards more sustainable vehicle overheads, Grupo Antolin focuses on different methods and technologies to recycle interior trim parts.
- 1 of 57
- next ›