Grupo Antolin works to become a benchmark company with its respect for the environment, as well as through its contribution in the fight against climate change and the transition to a low-carbon economy.
Four main axes of action:
Fighting climate change
- Transition to a low-carbon economy: Improved energy efficiency and therefore reduce greenhouse gas emissions by improving processes and facilities, increasing the use of energy from renewable sources or generating electricity for self-consumption.
- For sustainable mobility: Design of products and processes aimed at reducing our environmental impact in both the manufacturing phase and of the usage and end-of-life of vehicles and their components. Reduce weight of our products in order to contribute to the reduction of vehicle emissions. Improved energy management of the interior of the vehicle is of particular interest in the transition to the electrification of mobility.
Strategy and promotion of the circular economy | Do more with less
- Reduction of the consumption of natural resources by encouraging the recycling of materials from our processes in order to give them a second life in various sectors (CORETECH@), or for new applications within the car, even making use of own technologies (NOVAFORM@).
- Reducing waste in our industrial processes.
Alliances to promote sustainability | United to move faster
- Collaborations with external agencies to promote circular economy or curb climate change that advance the achievement of the environmental objectives of Grupo Antolin, while reinforcing the visibility and responsible positioning of our organisation.
- Roll-out sustainability commitments though the supply chain by means of the Supplier Code of Conduct.
Sustainable financing strategy | For a sustainable future
- Search for sources of funding that take into account the results of our organisation's environmental and energy performance.
|Environmental and Energy Policy|